Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving and March Madness

I think second term may describe the first. I really do hate moving-that's why I'm trying so hard to get as much as possible done ahead of time. I never thought I'd be so excited about boxes. But you know what, I am! It was kinda frustrating this weekend going through stuff and organizing it and having not a single box to put the stuff in and get it out of the way! I asked at school, and I was told I can use as many as I want as long as I bring them back. So, I'm taking a few at a time and packing them as full as I can-mostly with books, books, and more books, and oh, by the way, did I mention that I have a few books?? I'll also try to get as much of my kitchen packed as possible and just be eating from paper plates, etc. for the next couple of weeks. I've found out that I have a bed, or at least most of a bed. Ok, so it's not in my possession, but it's available. There's still one part of it that I don't have that I'm not really sure what it is-I didn't really understand what it was, but we'll figure that out when the time comes.
One other nice detail that I'd forgotten to mention so far, is that this apartment comes with cable, which really isn't all that necessary in my life until it comes to March. Ok, so it's not technically necessary......unless you're a Kansas basketball fan. Which I am. Have been since before I was born, or so I'm told. Now I'm not moving until the 30th of March, but I will be moved in time for the Final Four and the Championship games. Let's just hope there's something good left to watch.

No comments: