Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's relatively official-I'm moving during spring break. I talked with the landlady today, and everything's set for me to move March 30. I hate moving! But, again, the closeness of this apartment, the price, the size, and the area will be worth it, I know. The moving shouldn't be too bad though. I've had 3 people/families who have already told me to count on their help, and a couple of others who have mentioned helping. If moving must be done, it might as well be done with friends!

A couple of student quotes:

It's my mom's fault. It's that she has a lot of things in her hair.
-Julio, 5th grade (his comment when he came to get his late slip)

I'm really not that much of a behave-y person.
-Daniel, 3rd grade (he was explaining to me about his bad day)

And now, I'm off to sign language class.

No comments: