Thursday, October 16, 2008

......Or Not

Yesterday around five, we got an email saying that school was canceled because the governor had canceled everything for today. I didn't actually get that until this morning because I don't have internet at home, but I had heard from several admin people that we didn't have school today. I still got up this morning, though, at 5 to listen to the radio for school closings. Every time they made the announcement, they said our school was closed. For some reason, I couldn't go back to sleep, and around 6:40 (teachers are supposed to be in at 7) the announcement when they got to our school was "CBCS is....um....we're not sure.....we think they're open" How's that for indecisive? I called my supervisor, and she suggested coming in, so I started to get ready. As I was getting ready, the announcement every time was that we were open. Honestly, I prefer to be at school than at home by myself.

No comments: