Friday, February 02, 2007

My favorite picture of Will and Anna together. This was taken while we were waiting in line to "spin the wheel" at an Atlanta Thrashers game.

The kids also got tickets to an NHL game-Atlanta played New Jersey. I went to my first NBA game on a Friday and my first NHL game the next day in the same place-Philips Arena. While we were at the hockey game, they have one of those things where you can spin a wheel to win prizes. Most of the time there aren't that many good prizes, but this time I won 2 free tickets to another hockey game! So, the day after Christmas, Dad and I went to Atlanta 4-5 hours before the game started to make sure there would be tickets available. We were able to get the $55 seats, but still had to kill time in cold, windy downtown Atlanta before we could get in. That was one time I was definitely missing the Caribbean! I did enjoy the cold most of the time I was home, though.
Our seats for the Thrashers game were higher up than for the Hawks game, but still good.

All of us kids (minus Ruth) in front of the CNN Center Christmas tree after the basketball game.


No comments: