Friday, February 02, 2007

More pictures


I love taking pictures of the water here, especially the varied colors you can see.



Puerto Rico is so beautiful!



One of my favorite buildings in Old San Juan. I think I end up with at least one picture of it every time I get my camera out.



For our Columbus day activity each team had to solve a series of riddles to find the word "Spain," which they had to spell using their bodies on the lawn of the big fort on the island. You can see the word if you use your imagination!


My team serenading a random stranger with a Christmas carol.



My team with a blue Ford Mustang (happened to be at the Ford dealership)




My lovely car, which celebrates its 20th birthday this year. Any suggestions for a name (female) are welcome. Yes, I parked first, no, they're not touching.


Manmade waterfall in Centennial Park. I like water!!



Downtown Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park with the Peachtree Westin hotel in the background along with other buildings.






No comments: