Monday, April 24, 2006

Iglesia Bautista Fundamental Tabernaculo

I just found my church's website today and enjoyed looking through the pictures and the missionary list. I am so thankful that the Lord directed me to this church for my last 2 years in Greenville. I learned so much under Pastor Fernandez's preaching. The music is conservative, and the congregational singing is very enthusiastic, which is not always easy to find. The people sing with all their hearts and it is a blessing just to listen. I also made many friends, learned Spanish, and grew spiritually in the weekly youth group meetings. If you're ever in Greenville and looking for a Spanish speaking church, I highly recommend Tabernaculo. (This post really isn't as random as it may seem-I was in Greenville a week ago and was able to be at my church 5 times)

All that to say, I miss my church!

www.iglesiatabernaculo.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About teaching music, It would be nice to experiment with other musical education options that will make piano practice fun and enjoyable. Buena suerte en tu obra misional y demas cosas.
IA