Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Going home today!

I'm boarding a plane Lord willing in about 3 hours! That is if there's seats available. (I'm flying standby) Today's the last day of school, and I played for the 4th Christmas program in a week. Busy busy busy, but fun. My volleyball team won on Friday, and it was a heart stopper. It came down to the last serve of the last game of a three game set. The serve hit the net, paused, and then rolled over. Quite an enjoyable game!
I'm beginning to get confused-I was told yesterday that my Spanish had a Mexican accent. I've been told that I have a Puerto Rican accent, that I have no accent, and I know for a fact that when I talk to someone from Spain that I pick up their accent. Oh well, good problem to have I guess. it's going to be so weird being home and speaking English in all the stores and everywhere.

No comments: